Commercial Air Conditioning and HVAC
Stallion Air Conditioning has a wide range of Air Conditioning units suited for your commercial property or office space. We make a conscious effort to maintain a sustainable future, thus recommending and installing the highest rated units from our reputable suppliers Daikin, Mitsubishi and TemperZone. Our commitment to quality and reliability is unparalleled and we ensure our Air Conditioning professionals are the best in the industry, providing prompt, courteous and friendly service.
Don’t let the weather dictate your day. We specialise in energy efficient heating and reverse cycle air conditioning systems.
Air conditioning comfort may be a more complex issue than you thought.
What assures our comfort is a measurement called ‘Effective Temperature’. This is a combination of the dry bulb temperature (that is, the temperature you would read from a thermometer), the humidity (the amount of moisture in the air), the air velocity (air movement), the level of radiation (how much heat people are giving off) and the rate of heat production (your activity).
If any one of these variables is too high or too low, you will feel uncomfortable . Luckily, air conditioning means that the next time you get comfortable you don’t have to stay completely still in order to avoid disrupting one of the variables .. if things change, all you need to do is adjust your air conditioning. Isn’t technology a wonderful thing?
Everyone is reading and talking about it – climate change and the environment.
At Stallion Air Conditioning we believe that everyone can help to contribute to make the worlds environment sustainable for future generations.
Here are a few tips that will help the environment and reduce energy costs when operating an air conditioning installation:-
- Ensure that the air conditioning installation system is regularly serviced by your air conditioning contractor to ensure that it is operating efficiently.
- Do not set the thermostat of your home or commercial air conditioning system too high in winter and too low in summer.
- Check that the timer is set correctly and that it switches off when the air conditioning installation system is not required (in the case of a corporate environment, public holidays, weekends, etc)
- Make sure that the domestic or commercial air conditioning installation isn’t supplying conditioned air to unoccupied areas of a building.
Our installation services include:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Air Balancing
- Chilled Water
- Ducted Systems
- Extraction Hoods and Kitchen Exhausts
Contact Stallion Air Conditioning to find out about the latest technologies in home and commercial air conditioning systems that can help you to save the environment and your running costs.